Thursday, June 2, 2011

Grocery Cart Observations

I went to the store today to pick up a few things for tomorrow. I got some broccoli cheese soup, 2 boxes of mac & cheese, Little Debbie cakes, and apple juice for our surprise breakfast that we are having for a staff member who is leaving. As I was in line, I noticed what the lady in front of me had in her cart. You know you can tell a lot about a person by what they shop for. She had 4 loaves of bread, about 25 cans of dog food, a big bag of dog food for dogs 7+, about 5 cases of canned cat food, and  a bag of Purina One dry cat food. Her cart tells me that for one she likes bread. And that she has an old dog, maybe more than one dog. At least one cat, maybe more. Or maybe she runs a shelter for animals. Who knows? What does your cart say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment