Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 4

Well I did not post yesterday because I did horribly on my eating plan. I had to go to a teacher workshop so I went to Sonic and had a bacon croissandwich . Then after the workshop we all went out to eat at Chilli's. I ordered Bacon Ranch Quesadillas. I only ate half of the order and I gave the other half to my husband so that wasn't too bad. But overall I had a bad day. But today was a new day and I did better than I did yesterday. I'm really trying not to beat myself up over this. So here's what I had today:
Breakfast- Whole Grain Total cereal with fat free milk and strawberries
Morning snack- hard boiled egg
Lunch- Boca flame broiled veggie burger with reduced fat cheese, tomato, lettuce, pickle, light mayo, and yellow mustard, Baked Lays Sour Cream and Cheese chips.
Afternoon snack- apple with tablespoon peanut butter
Supper- Broiled tilapia with Parmesan cheese sauce and mock mashed potatoes (made with cauliflower)

1 comment:

  1. Lisa you are doing great! Remember to factor in the 'life happens' button and remain focus. You did great by giving your husband half of the order; so give yourself a pat on the back! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete