Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2 So Far

Well, here's how my day is going so far. For breakfast I had a cup of Whole Grain Total again with a cup of sliced strawberries and a cup of fat free milk. And for a snack this morning I had celery sticks with some spinach and artichoke hummus. That stuff is really good! For lunch I had a Boca veggie burger with reduced fat cheese, pickles, lettuce, tomato, and low fat mayo on a whole wheat sandwich round. The veggie burger was really good and I couldn't tell the difference between that and a real meat burger. That's what I've had so far. Tonight I'm going to make a Caesar salad with grilled chicken breast.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing good with your eating plan. How is your body feeling since you have begun eating healthier? I am very proud of you Lisa! I love those Boca burgers as well.

    ReplyDelete