Friday, July 8, 2011

Planking

So there is this new trend/fad that is sweeping the internet. It's called planking. I really think that it is a stupid and ridiculous thing to do. There is even a picture of a baby planking. Now who in their right mind would put a baby at risk like that just to get a little attention? There has even been one person who has died from doing this. A man from Australia (where the trend got it's start) who was trying to plank on top of his roof fell to his death. You know the whole fad of planking kind of reminds me of the flag pole sitting craze that was started in the 1920's. Here's a link about it:http://www.badfads.com/pages/events/flagpole-sitting.html So you will not be able to see any pictures of me planking because I think that it's dumb! And the only time that I will plank is in the privacy of my own living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment