Monday, July 18, 2011

Girl Scout Camp

Well we sent our daughter Emily off to girl scout camp yesterday. I feel really guilty about enjoying my nice air-conditioned house while she's out there in the heat. Oh but I know that they will take care of her and she'll be ok. There's lots of shade there and the main dining hall has fans. The theme of the particular program is Soaring Among the Stars. Last night they got to look at the stars with a high powered telescope. I know that because I got on the website Bunk1.com. It's a really neat thing. Parents can go on this site and look at photos in the photo gallery and send the camper an email. It was really hard to leave her yesterday. But I know that she'll have fun and she'll make some new friends. I think that this will be a good experience for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment