Sunday, July 3, 2011

When it Rains It Pours!

Yesterday we were coming home from Denton and I noticed someone pointing down at our car as they passed us. So I told Tim that I thought that something maybe wrong with our car. It was then that I saw that the tire pressure indicator light was on. Then it happened. We had a blow out in our car. The tire was completely gone! So at about 2:30 in the afternoon in the sweltering Texas heat, we waited in the car until Tim changed it. I'm so glad that it happened when he was with us cause I don't know anything about changing a tire! Luckily, someone was nice enough to pull over and help Tim with it. So now we have to buy new tires!
And then today as I was warming up Emily's mac & cheese, I tried to get the microwave oven door open but it broke. It's been really hard to open for a few days now and today it finally broke. We did manage to get her mac & cheese out by prying the door open but then it quit working. It was at least 10 or 15 years old anyway so I knew it's time had come. They say that things that break comes in threes so I'm just wondering what will be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment